- An unknown suspect(s), April 9 between 7:10 a.m. and 5 p.m. on the 600 block of San Bruno Avenue in Morgan Hill, entered a residence and stole an envelope containing $1,000.
- An unknown suspect(s), between March 3 and April 4 on the 4200 block of Sheldon Avenue in Gilroy, entered a vacant house and stole an electric stove, a 1950s Ford tractor, two bicycles and two iron I-beams from an open-sided barn. The stolen items are estimated at $1,600.
- An unknown suspect(s), April 4 between 7:15 a.m. and 9:07 a.m. on the 5000 block of Santa Teresa Boulevard in Gilroy, broke a vehicle window in a parking lot of Gavilan College and took approximately $5,975 worth of items.
- An unknown suspect(s), between 6 p.m. April 8 and 6:50 a.m. April 9 on the 8400 block of Leavesley Road in Gilroy, broke a mailbox worth $70.
- An unknown suspect(s), February 16 at 1:38 p.m. on the 8390 block of Kern Avenue in Gilroy, used a debit card at Walmart to make $1,008 in purchases without permission of card-holder.
- An unknown suspect(s)), between March 5 and April 5 on the 10000 block of Monterey Road in Gilroy, stole a trailer’s license plate while the vehicle was parked in a driveway.
- An unknown suspect(s), between 1:30 a.m. April 4 and 5 p.m. April 5 on the 9100 block of Monterey Highway in Morgan Hill, entered a property and stole $500 worth of copper wire.
- Ryan Andrew Walton, 24, April 6 at 1:28 p.m. at the intersection of Old Gilroy Street at Railroad Street in Gilroy, for possession of methamphetamine, possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia. Officers located a needle and heroin in his right front pocket as well as a white plastic bag containing heroin, tin foil containing a white crystalline substance and 11 used hypodermic needles in his backpack.
- Jessie Nava Corona, 54, April 7 at 7:21 a.m. at the intersection of Monterey Highway at San Martin Avenue in San Martin, for possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Freddie Lee Stites, 58, April 8 at 10:17 a.m. at the intersection of Travel Park Circle at Monterey Highway in Gilroy, for possession of a controlled substance and felon in possession of ammo. Officers located .5 grams of methamphetamine and a meth pipe in the center console of the vehicle as well as live .40 S&W in the suspect’s front right pocket. He was discovered to be a convicted felon.
- An unknown suspect(s), between Jan. 1 and April 2, used the name and other personal identification to file a 2012 tax return with the IRS.